Saturday 26 July 2014

New start

Hello,

I had sort of forgotten that I'd started this blog. I decided to delete my old posts and start again. Fresh start and all that. I'm not yet sure what I want this blog to be but expect it to be a bit of everything, fashion, hair tutorials, travel and ours attempts into home decoration.

I'm stuck at a bit of a crossroads in my life at the moment, haven't a bit of a quarter life crisis. I'm not sure if I am happy in my career but unsure how to get into a new one. I've decided a blog is a nice little sideline to have and I am determined to keep it going.

Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful sunshine that we currently seem to have in the UK. I definitely am, unfortunately I don't think my lovely garden (or my water bills) is enjoying it as much!

I'll be back tomorrow to report on my next adventure abroad! :)

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment